Uganda Beach Soccer Association have appointed their secretariat that will run the day to day activities of the association with the offices located at FUFA SIGS Lugujja.
Chairman UBSA Deo Mutabazi was re-elected as the UBSA Chairman on a four year term.
“The Chairman is also expected to name the executive of the Association together with the working committees that will steer the Association for the next 4 years,” reads the statement from the website.
Sembuya Dennis is maintained as the Chief Executive officer.
Joel Kiwalabye Kateregga is the Finance Director while Julius Mutebi is now the new UBSA Marketing and Communications Director.
Tonny Sebagala is appointed the protocol (Event) Manager he will also act as the Association Administrator according to the UBSA website.
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda