Fufa Big League side Calvary FC kick started the process of getting their own stadium about two months ago in Midigo Town Council in Yumbe District.
However, according to the Club’s Director Pastor Aniku Vincent, the club is in desperate search for sponsorship to speed up the project.
“We’ve got six acre of land, graded and levelled the field, right now we are constructing mega offices but still looking for sponsors to take up the Stadium construction,”Vincent Aniku, Calvary FC president
Pastor Aniku said the completion of the project has no definite date but the man of God is certain divine intervention will see them through.
“We have the plans but God takes the steps, we don’t have money but God has always been faithful.”
“But our plan is Building offices, dressing room, plant grass, residential for the players then the stadium”.
Calvary FC is a Church founded Club established on 8th August 2008 in Yumbe District nicknamed The Horizon Boys.
They qualified to the Fufa Big League on 31st October 2020 following a 2-0 Victory over Northern Gateway at the FUFA Technical Centre, Njeru.
In their Big league debut season, they finished a respectable sixth.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport