Uganda Premier League new entrants Arua Hill have announced the capture of Gadafi Wahab on a permanent contract following successful negotiations between the player and club.
The former Onduparaka FC midfielder left Wakiso Giants where he played last season and started training with the West Nile club.
This is the second stint he gets to enjoy at the club after featuring for them during the 2018/2019 season in the FUFA Big League. The club was then called Doves FC.
He joins an influx of new players at the club including: Andama Junior, Yusuf Sharif Saaka, Faizul Ibrahim, Ivan Eyam, Samuel Ssekamatte and Rashid Toha whose unveiling was two days ago.
Reports indicate that the Arua based side are set to announce the completion of signings Fred Okot, Robert Eseru and Innocent Maduka in the foreseeable future.
Arua Hill, who finished the season unbeaten in Big League also beefed up their Technical staff with the arrival of Ahmed Olima from Calvary FC.
It is also reported that Coach Livingstone Mbabazi is already in Arua conducting training ahead of the FUFA Big League final despite claims by the federation that the gaffer was destined to stick to the national team assistant coach role.
- Airtel FUFA Awards: Bobosi, Najjemba Leave Munyonyo Cruising
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong