Uganda Premier League side URA FC have confirmed the departure of Ivan Ntege and Michael Birungi following contract expiry of both players.
The duo signed for the Tax Collectors back in 2019 coming with a lot of experience from their past adventures to bolster the then head coach Sam Simbwa’s young side.
Ivan Ntege, anchorman by trade, joined URA as a free agent following his departure from Botswana side Township Rollers while winger Micheal Birungi joined the club from Express FC.
URA, who finished second in the league the previous season have also lost goalkeeper Hannington Sebwalunyo on loan to BUL FC with the anticipation of more players living seemingly likely.
They have however signed Simon Baligeya on a three years deal from their club academy and Onduparaka FC talent Kabon Living seems to be on his way to the club along with goalkeeper Alitho James.
Simeone Masaba has since been named interim coach at the club with a primary role of anchoring the URA ship for some time until.the club gets to annouce the head coach on a permanent basis.
- Ronald Ssebuguzi Stripped off Sexy Speed Rally Title
- Financially-hit Tooro United Risks FUFA Sanctions
- FUFA To Meet Isma Mugulusi’s Medical Bills
- Busoga United Vs Arua Hill: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Wakiso Giants Vs Bright Stars: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats