Uganda premier league side Mbarara City have finally appointed Kefa Kisala as their next head coach at the club.
The two parties held talks on several occasions and the deal fell through at one stage over some disagreements including salary.
Mbarara City, in a statement, has confirmed handing Kisala a 18-months contract.
He will be assisted by Ngabo Pius while Bbale David is the goalkeeping coach.
This follows the resignation of Livingstone Mbabazi from his role as head coach last month.
Kisala joins as a free agent after parting ways with his former pay masters UPDF last month.
Last season he guided then newcomers UPDF to the eight place finishing with 37 points, one place below the Ankole Lions who finished seventh.
He has also previously had stints at Uganda premier side Wakiso Giants.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport