Uganda Premier League side Soltilo Bright Stars have confirmed the acquisition of midfielder Fiat Cleophas on a permanent deal as their second signing of the transfer window.
The defensive Midfield joins from Fufa Big League Kigezi Homeboys where he impressed in the role during the previous season and was in the middle of everything good his former team did.
The revelation was made on the club website and social media platforms and upon completion of the deal, Cleophas was quick to brand his move as a dream come true.
“For a boy from Bugongi, Kabale district, to be here is absolutely unbelievable. I have dreamt of playing at this level since my Kigezi High School days and my journey is a testimony that dreams come true.” He told the club’s media.
Cleophas is a versatile player who is not only features as an anchorman but also a Centre-half where need be.
He becomes the latest signing at the club following Meddie Kyeyune who has since returned to Solitiro Bright Stars recently.
The club has also lost some of their key players including: Sam Ssekamate who joined Arua Hill SC, Joseph Akandwanaho who joined Express FC and Veteran goalkeeper Godwin Buule.
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder