Vipers SC and Uganda Cranes left-back Aziz Kayondo remains adamant that the head coach Milutin “Micho” Sredojevic and his technical team are doing an impeccable job in improving the team since the commencement of their training sessions.
He said this in a short interview at the Kabira Country Club as he amplified the idea that they as a team were ready and fit enough to encounter the games to come given the commitment from the coaches.
“We have been training well ever since camp started and coach Micho has helped us improve a lot.” He stated.
He would continue to say: “We are ready to face Kenya and Mali with an aim to win both games. The belief is really clear from everyone in the camp.”
Kayondo also spoke about his fitness at a more personal level and highlighted that body is moving well and in good shape despite the fact that the unprecedented lockdown had a toll on their training schedule.
He continued to say that he is yet to experience any difficulty in training and attributed this to the magnificent efforts the coaches have put in handling their training.
The Cranes are pitted in Group E of the World Cup Qualifiers and will kickoff their quest for supremacy on 2nd September against Kenya in Nairobi before hosting Mali in Kitende on 5th September.
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda