Rugby Premiership side Impis RFC has confirmed Emmanuel Katuntu as the new coach ahead of the new season.
Impis, who won the title in 1996, will be preparing for a third straight season in top flight.
Katuntu has been at Impis as a player since 2010. He started playing rugby while at Namilyango College in 2004. He has played with Stallions before joining Impis RFC.
“IT’S OFFICIAL. Meet our Head Coach, Emmanuel Katuntu. We are pleased to have you, Emma. Let’s keep the #ARROGANCE flame burning,” tweeted the club.
Impis who host their league games at Makerere graveyard, will be hoping for a decent season under the new coach.
The Rugby Season is set for a return next month with the Rugby Sevens tournament.
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder