Uganda Premier League side KCCA FC has unveiled Proline FC Winger Mato Rogers on a four years deal, the 13th time league winners have confirmed.
Mato who was part of the Proline FC squad that was defeated 2-0 by Gaddafi FC in the promotion Playoffs is a product of FUFA Junior league having featured for Proline FC JT, Lweza FC JT and Maroons FC JT.
Speaking to KCCA FC Media, Mato expressed his joy to sign for the Kasasiro Boys.
“I am beyond happy to join the biggest club in Uganda” he states. I already feel at home because I know number of players at the club most of them are friends.
“I have already had a chat with manager and he sold me his vision I just cannot wait to get started here”.
He joins Brian Majwega, Brian Kayanja, Emmanuel Wasswa, Goefrey Wasswa, Yasser Mugerwa, Usama Arafat and Innocent Wafula who have already signed for the Kasasiro boys.
The Lugogo based side have released Ivan Kalanzi, Filbert Obenchan and Keziron Kizito whose contracts expired while Steven Serwadda joined Major League Soccer side New York Red Bulls.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport