Uganda Premier League side Wakiso Giants have unveiled Winger Frank Ssenyondo as their first signing in the ongoing transfer window.
Ssenyondo joins the Purple Sharks from Uganda Premier League Champions Express FC
The pint-sized attacker struggled to get playing time last season under coach Wasswa Bbosa.
In the earlier season, his first in top flight, Ssenyondo scored eight goals and five assists in 25 appearances for Express.
The former Terra Nova player will hope to bring speed and creativity to Douglas Bamweyana’s side as the team start preparations for the 2021/22 season.
Wakiso Giants who finished 9th with 36 points from 26 games last season, released four players – Kipson Atuhaire, Swaib Mudde, Amos Muwonge and Yasin Mugume.
Striker Viane Ssekajugo joined URA FC while Midfielder Gaddafi Wahab signed for new UPL Entrants Arua Hill.
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder