Allan Ssewanyana, who recently targeted the FUFA Presidential seat, has been charged with murder.
The Katwe United president who doubles as the Makindye West MP along Muhammed Ssegirinya (Kawempe North MP), were remanded to Kitalya Prison for their involvement in Masaka Killings where tens have been murdered in cold blood in recent weeks.
The two legislators will reappear in court on September 15 this year.
Ssewanyana is the elected Member of Parliament for Makindye Division West. He is also a member of committee of Education and Sports on Equal Opportunities.
He is a former LC five councillor for KCCA. Works at NBS and also worked with Top Radio and Top TV.
He was the former Vice Chairman at KCCA FC (2012-2015) and a former board member at Uganda Premier League.
He owns the Katwe United FC, that was relegated from FUFA Big League and also played for Top TV FC (2001-2004).
Who is Allan Ssewanyana?
Name: Allan Ssewanyana
Date of Birth: November 26, 1986
Parents: Aloysius and Sarah Ssendawula
Schools: Nakivubo Blue, St Mathias Kalemba, Mengo SS, Makerere University (Bachelor of Science in Human Resource)
- Best of Photos As Vipers Crowned Stanbic Uganda Cup Champions
- Uganda Cup: Vipers Humiliate BUL To Clinch Second Ever Title
- Onyango hailed After Sundowns Overcome Orlando Pirates
- Tennis: Uganda To Host 5th Edition of East Africa Junior Tourney
- Asante Kotoko Set To Confirm Signing of Uganda Cranes Striker