Uganda Premier League Champions Express FC have confirmed that head coach Wasswa Bbosa has extended his contract with the club.
The big news comes as the club prepares to face Al-Merrikh in the CAF Champions League preliminary round this Friday at Kitende.
Bbosa who joined the club to replace George Ssemwogerere, had run out of contract at the end of last season.
The gaffer, besides winning the league, guided the Red Eagles to their first ever CECAFA Kagame Cup last month
“First of all, I want to thank the chairman and CEO for seeing to it that and my backroom staff stat put for another season,” Bbosa is quoted by the club website.
“We have achieved a lot together and I believe we shall achieve more this coming season, this was bound to happen but it was only a matter of time so now its time to double our efforts and perform well on the continent.”
Assistant coach James Odoch and all other members of the Express backroom staff in Goalkeeper coach Sam Kawalya, team physio Aloysius Makubuya, team doctors Wante Godfrey and Enock Kayondo have all extended their contracts, the club has confirmed.
Bbosa, who was also head coach at the club in 2014, still has Uganda Cup assignment where the club is at the semis.
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda