Confederation of African Football Associations (CAF) has ruled that all fixtures involving Guinea Clubs in the upcoming interclub competitions will be played in a single leg at the opponents territory.
This comes after a recent Military takeover in West African nation of Guinea.
On September 5, 2021, Guinea President Alpha Conde was captured by the country’s armed forces in a coup d’état after gunfire in the capital, Conakry and the Military announced a dissolution of government.
Monday’s World Cup qualifier between Guinea and Morocco was consequently postponed.
The revised fixtures are:
Match 5/6 (TotalEnergies CC 2021/22): Diambars FC (SEN) vs Wakriya AC (GUI): 12 September 2021 (17h00 GMT), Stade Lat-Dior, Senegal
Match 7/8 (TotalEnergies CC 2021/22): Anglogold (GUI) vs Bayelsa United FC (NGR): 19 September 2021 (15h00 GMT), Samson Siasia Sports Stadium
Match 1/2 (TotalEnergies CL 2021/22): CI Kamsar (GUI) vs Accra Hearts of Oak (GHA): 19 September 2021 (16h00 GMT), Accra Sports Stadium
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport