Saturday: Gaddafi FC 0-2 Vipers
David Bagoole scored twice as Vipers beat Gaddafi FC in a friendly on Saturday at the new Gaddafi Arena.
Bagoole bagged a goal in either half, both from outside the box, for Roberto Oliviera’s charges.
Paul Mucureezi also came close with a well taken freekick but was denied by Paul Mujapani in the 20th minute.
Gaddafi had the first open chance when Joel Madondo fed Ronald Bithum but the forward missed from close range.
Madondo, whose deal to Express fell through last month, also fluffed two good chances.
Ronald Obele saw his freekick sent out by Vipers goalkeeper Fabien Mutombora while Umar Kyeyune twice shot an inch wide as the hosts went forward in search for a goal.
The build up was a good test as both sides prepare for the new season.
Gaddafi FC will play Uganda Premier League football for the first time after earning promotion with a 2-0 victory over Proline FC in the Big League playoff final.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport