Uganda Premier League side Soltilo Bright Stars FC have confirmed the signing of central Midfielder Matthias Lothar Okwalinga.
“Welcome to SOLTILO Bright Stars FC Matthias Lothar Okwalinga” confirmed Bright Stars via their social media account.
Okwalinga who played for Hope FC and featured in Guinness Football Tournament, has been out of the country because of studies.
He joins Japanese Midfielder Kazuto Kushida, Goalkeeper Hassan Matovu who joined from KCCA, Cleophas Fiat and Meddie Kyeyune who returned to the club.
The Kawempe based side have also promoted two youngsters from the academy Goalkeeper Shamuran Kamya and forward Issa Bugembe.
The Japanese owned club is linked to Kyetume Goalkeeper Derrick Were and former KCCA defender Kato Samuel.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport