Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah scored his 100th goal in the Premier League with his strike in Liverpool’s 3-0 victory against Leeds United on Sunday.
After this milestone, where does Salah rank among the African players to have graced the Premier League?
Of Salah’s 100 goals in the league, two came while at Chelsea where he played in 13 games.
Salah’s 100-goal tally comes in 162 appearances, the fifth quickest ever (including non African players) to garner that milestone.
The Egyptian has notched 36 assists, won two EPL golden boots (2017/18, 2018/19), Named 2017/18 EPL player of the year, won league title in 2019/20.
He is the second on African list of players with most goals in Premier League behind Didier Drogba (104) and 29th overall.
The List of African players with most Premier League Goals
- Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast) – 104 goals
- Mo Salah (Egypt) – 100
- Emmanuel Adebayor (Togo) – 97
- Sadio Mane (Senegal) – 97
- Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Nigeria) – 95
- Riyad Mahrez (Algeria) – 67
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon) – 65
- Yaya Toure (Ivory Coast) – 65
- Nwankwo Kanu (Nigeria) – 54
- Efan Ekoku (Nigeria) – 52
Wilfred Zaha (Ivory Coast) – 48
Demba Ba (Senegal) – 43
Fredrick Kanoute (Mali) – 43
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder