Uganda Premier League side Onduparaka has unveiled defenders Ivan Okello and Rashid Yakin as the club continue preparations for the 2021/22 season.
Okello who joins from Big League side Blacks Power formerly Bukedea Town Council has signed a two year employment contract that will see him at the Greenlight Stadium till 2023.
The Lango Province Defender who was part of the Blacks Power squad that lost 2-1 to Proline in the FUFA Big League semi final Playoff had a stint with Lira United, Amuka Bright Stars before joining the Bukedea based side.
Yakin also joins on a two-year contract, signing with the club after ending his stay at Arua Hill.
The duo joins teenagers Oscar Musa Aluma and James Jarieko who were confirmed on Monday.
The Arua based side is also set to announce George Lutalo as the head coach succeeding Joseph Mutyaba, per reports.
After their worst season since promotion last season where they finished 12th with 28 points, Onduparaka released 14 players.
Augustine Opoka, Ali Mukiibi, Hakim Magombe, Najib Tusaba, Wasswa Shaban, Augustine Okoch, Denis Andama, Mahad Ajobe, Jamal Malish, Moses Okot, Noel Nasasira, Oscar Agaba and top Scorer Kabon Living all faced the exit.
- Boxing: All Set For National Team Trials At Lugogo
- Kenya Vs Uganda – Must Know About U20 Women World Cup Qualifiers
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport