2021/22 UPL Matchday One
Friday, October 15
*Express FC Vs Arua Hill SC – Betway Muteesa II Stadium – Wankulukuku
*Mbarara City FC Vs Soltilo Bright Stars FC – Kakyeka Stadium – Mbarara City
*Onduparaka FC Vs UPDF FC – Green Light Stadium – Arua City
Sunday, October 17
*Police FC Vs Vipers SC – MTN Omondi Stadium – Lugogo
*Wakiso Giants FC Vs KCCA FC – Kabaka Kyabaggu Sports Stadium – Wakiso
*SC Villa Vs BUL FC – (TBC)
Tuesday, October 23
*URA FC Vs Tooro United FC – (TBC)
Uganda Premier League Secretariat has released the fixture without Busoga United for the 2021/22 season.
It is said that Busoga United has not cleared with FUFA Licensing Committee.
The club has not been cleared due to lack of minimum players on the FUFA Connect System!
The club is expected to be reinstalled once they clear with the Licensing Committee.
The 2021/22 season will kick off on October 15 2021 before the first round ends on January 9 2022.
Express will begin their title defence against newly prompted Arua Hill SC at Betway Muteesa II Stadium in Wankulukuku.
URA FC’s would be opener against Tooro United has been pushed to November due to the club’s engagements in CAF Confederation Cup.
Download Fixture here:
- National Sevens Rescheduled Ahead of Safari Sevens
- Uganda Name Provisional Squad For CECAFA U20 Women Tourney
- They Want To Tarnish My Name – Micho on his Sexual Assault Case
- T20 World Cup Qualifiers: Cricket Cranes Win Doubleheader To Move Top
- Shafik Kiwanuka Ready for Rematch After Draw with Thompson