Uganda will face Botswana in the 2022 African U-20 Women’s World Cup Qualifying Tournament.
This was confirmed by the draw released by CAF.
Initially, Uganda was supposed to face South Africa who eliminated Zimbabwe, but the whole draw was revised.
Uganda beat Kenya 10-3 on aggregate to reach the third round.
Botswana knocked out Angola 8-2 on aggregate at the second round.
According to the pairings, Uganda will visit Botswana in the first leg between December 2-4th.
The return leg will be played between 16-18 December.
There are now 16 teams left going into the third round and the two finalists will qualify for the FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup in Costa Rica next year.
First Leg (2, 3 & 4 December 2021)
*Tanzania vs Ethiopia
*South Africa vs Ghana
*Morocco vs Senegal
*Cameroon vs Nigeria
*Botswana vs Uganda
*Zambia vs Congo
*Burundi vs Gambia
*Guinea vs Gabon
- Airtel FUFA Awards: Bobosi, Najjemba Leave Munyonyo Cruising
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong