FUFA Competitions Disciplinary Panel has summoned Wakiso Giants player George Kaddu and club photographer Philip Mugabi for a possible breach of FUFA Competitions Rules during the club’s UPL match against Vipers SC.
Kaddu and Mugabi have until Monday 25th October 2021 to submit written statements to FUFA.
Wakiso Giants lost 5-0 to Vipers in the startimes Uganda Premier League at St Mary’s stadium in Kitende on Friday 22nd with Yunus Ssentamu bagging four goals while Ceaser Manzoki scoring was on target as well.
Kaddu was sent off after he slashed Vipers Winger Milton Karisa for his second yellow card and when the referee was in the process of booking him, the leftback slapped the cards off referee’s hand.
Watch video here (Sanyuka tv)
- Bobosi Byaruhanga Scores Controversial Equaliser As Vipers Hold KCCA
- Boxing Champions League: UBF Walks Back On Non-Contracted Fighters
- Arua Hill Vs Tooro United: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Vipers Vs KCCA: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- UPDF vs Bright Stars: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats.