Tuesday, November 2
*Bright Stars Vs KCCA – Kavumba Recreation Grounds
*Arua Hill Vs URA – Barifa Stadium, Arua City
*BUL Vs Mbarara City – Kyabazinga Stadium Bugembe
*Police Vs Express – Mtn Omondi Stadium, Lugogo
*UPDF Vs Gaddafi – Bombo Military Barracks Grounds
*Vipers Vs Onduparaka – St. Mary’s Stadium, Kitende
Wednesday, November 3
*SC Villa Vs Wakiso Giants
Friday, November 5
*Tooro United Vs Busoga United
- For Bul FC, defender Walter Ochora will be sitting out his second game after receiving red against Express.
- Joseph Ssemujju is expected to be back after missing out the last games due to illness.
- Hamis Tibita, Ambrose Kirya and Simon Peter Oketch remain doubtful
- For Mbarara City, Edwok Ronald and Okello Solomon travelled with the team for the first time to Jinja and are available for selection.
- New signing Kakaire Thomas make it the match day squad while Jasper Aheebwa misses out due to suspension.
BUL FC – Saidi Keni, Aggrey Madoi, Douglas Muganga, Richard Ayiko, George Kansoko, Pascal Ngobi, Omar Mukobe, Ivan Wani, Jeromo Kirya, Dickson Niwamanya, Martin Aprem.
Mbarara City – Muhamad Ssekeba, Ronald Otti, Steven Othieno, Hillary Mukundane, Karim Ramathan, Pistis Barenge, Solomon Okwalinga, Swalik Ssegujja, Derrick Onyai, Jude Ssemugabi, Henry Kitegenyi
Preview: BUL Targets Mbarara Scalp
BUL FC will targeting back to back wins when they host Mbarara City at the Kyabazinga Stadium in Bugembe on Tuesday.
In their previous game, the Jinja-based side picked up a 2-0 victory in Arua City against Onduparaka, thanks to Martin Aprem’s brace.
This is a big motivation as they welcome the Ankole Lions in Jinja.
Ahead of the game, head coach Alex Isabirye still made it clear that they want to compete this season and will go for all the three points against Mbarara.
”Mbarara is one of the good teams in the league. Last season they finished above us and they have maintained their team, they have the same team. Though it won’t be an easy but we are ready for the game. As I have been telling you this Season we want to compete not just participating, so we shall go for maximum points”
On the other side, Mbarara City beat new entrants Arua Hill SC last week.
Head coach Hussein Mbalangu will feel relieved given the fact that he took care of his former pay masters.
Against BUL FC, they will need to keep up the same momentum when they face the Jinja based side on Tuesday.
Head to Head
BUL 1-1 Mbarara City
Mbarara City 1-1 Bul FC
Mbarara City 1-0 Bul FC
Bul FC Vs Mbarara City (Not held)
Bul FC 3-0 Mbarara City
Mbarara City 1-0 BUL FC
- Financially-hit Tooro United Risks FUFA Sanctions
- FUFA To Meet Isma Mugulusi’s Medical Bills
- Busoga United Vs Arua Hill: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Wakiso Giants Vs Bright Stars: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Mbarara City Vs SC Villa: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats