FUFA Disciplinary panel has banned and fined Mbarara City defender Jasper Aheebwa for violent conduct towards an opponent in a Startimes Uganda Premier League game between Tooro United and Mbarara City at the Buhinga Stadium on Saturday 23rd October.
According to the statement, the Committee relied on a video clip showing that on the SUPL MD12 Tooro United vs Mbarara City that was played on Saturday 23rd October at Buhinga Stadium.
Ahebwa Baguma Jasper Shirt no.6 was seen playing in a violent manner towards an opponent from Tooro United FC contrary to the FUFA Competitions Rules and Regulations.
The FUFA Competitions Disciplinary panel found out that the player indeed played violently towards an opponent which amounted to violent conduct.
Ahebwa Baguma Jasper is therefore handed 3 matches suspension effective 5th November and fined Uganda Shillings Five Hundred Thousand to be paid into the FUFA Account not later than 26th November.
Mbarara City is set to take on UPDF on Saturday 6th November at the Bombo Military Barracks Ground a game that was postponed due to heavy rain.
- Airtel FUFA Awards: Bobosi, Najjemba Leave Munyonyo Cruising
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong