Uganda Cranes duo of Timothy Awany and Yunus Sentamu will miss the last Group E clash with Mali.
The duo are suspended after they each were booked against Kenya on Thursday to receive their second bookings of the ongoing World Cup Qualification campaign.
Sentamu recieved a yellow against Rwanda on October 10 at Kitende while Awany was earlier booked away to Rwanda on matchday three.
Per FIFA World Cup Qualifiers rules, a player is automatically suspended for the next match if he receives two yellow cards in two different matches.
Uganda drew with Kenya at Kitende to all but end their chances of reaching the playoff round.
The Cranes contigent will leave for Morocco on Thursday night to face Mali on Sunday, November 14.
- Yasin Nasser Takes lead of the ARC Classification
- Arua Hill: We failed to Utilise Our Chances – Sadiq Sempigi
- Better To Win With Character Than Losing With Style – Byekwaso
- Silverbacks Vow To Make Amends Against Cape Verde
- Vipers Vs URA: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and How To Watch