Saturday, November 20
•Onduparaka Vs Police – Arua
•URA Vs BUL – Ndejje
•Express Vs SC Villa – Wankulukuku
- Onduparaka will be without their Skipper Muhammad Shaban due to accumulated cards while Rashid Agau is also ruled out with an injury
- However, the Caterpillars are boosted with the clearance of Goalkeeper Mathias Muwanga who is set to make his debut.
- Gasper Adriko also returned to training having sustained a head injury against Vipers.
- Police FC will be without Herman Waswa and Muhamood Hassan who didn’t travel with the team to Arua.
- The Cops are boosted with the return of Skipper Tony Mawejje and Johnson Odong.
Onduparaka FC: Mathias Muwanga (GK), Gasper Adriko, Okocha Rashid, Ivan Okello, Dudu Ramathan, Isaac Okello, Nathan Oloro, Emmanuel Oketch, Matata Gabriel, Rashid Yakin, Mansoor Safi.
Police FC: Tom Ikara (GK), Eddy Kapampa, Eric Senjobe, Ruben Kimera, Samuel Kayongo, Tonny Mawejje, Diego Ssemugera, Yusuf Ssozi, Mubarak Nsubuga, Juma Balinya, Johnson Odong.
Preview: Police Targets first win of the season
Police FC has taken their hunt for the first league win of the season to Arua where they face hosts Onduparaka FC on match-day six.
Abdullah Mubiru’s side have lost all their five league games so far.
Onduparaka on the other side, have had a mixed start to the season after winning just one game with two draws.
Both teams will target for maximum points after they losing their last games before the International break.
Onduparaka lost 1-0 Vipers at Kitende while Police FC were beaten at home 2-1 by Express.
Police FC Coach Abdullah Mubiru says that his team is ready and they are hoping for the first win of the season.
“Everyone is ready for the tussle to get maximum points,” Mubiru said.
“We know its not going to be easy but we believe it is possible we believe we are good enough to out compete our opponents and we are committed to achieving that.
“We pray to Allah for his blessings and guidance into the game and we are looking forward to earning our first victory this season.”
The last time they met at the Greenlight Stadium, Onduparaka were awarded a 3-0 win, while Police defeated the Caterpillars 3-1 in Lugogo last season courtesy of Johnson Odong’s brace and Eric Senjobe, Oketch Emmanuel scored for the visitors.
Head to Head
*Onduparaka Vs Police (not played)
*Police 3-1 Onduparaka
Police Vs Onduparaka (not played)
Onduparaka 3-0 Police
*Police 2-1 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 2-1 Police
*Police 0-5 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 1-0 Police
*Police 0-2 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 2-1 Police
- Airtel FUFA Awards: Bobosi, Najjemba Leave Munyonyo Cruising
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong