Uganda Cranes midfielder Allan Okello was on target as AC Paradou registered a 3-1 victory over Nedjm in a league game played on Saturday.
It was Okello’s first goal in this new 2021/22 Algerian Ligue One season.
The other two goals for Paradou came from Ahmed Nadir Benbouali and Yacine Titraoui as they registered a third win of the season in their opening four games.
Paradou’s Benbouali took his tally to five goals and is the current top scorer in the league so far.
Victory ensured that Paradou moved to second place on the log with nine points, level with leaders Biskra after the opening four games.
Up next for Paradou AC will be a home match against W.A Tlemcen on Thursday 25th November.
This season, Okello has featured in all of their four opening games.
He was summoned again for National duties in the Cranes World Cup Qualification games against Kenya and Mali that were held earlier this month.
With more games coming in, Okello will be hoping for more game time so as to showcase his abilities as it was when he was still at the Lugogo based side KCCA FC.
- Ronald Ssebuguzi Stripped off Sexy Speed Rally Title
- Financially-hit Tooro United Risks FUFA Sanctions
- FUFA To Meet Isma Mugulusi’s Medical Bills
- Busoga United Vs Arua Hill: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Wakiso Giants Vs Bright Stars: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats