Tuesday, December 7
*Express Vs Mbarara City – Wankulukuku
*Onduparaka Vs Wakiso Giants – Greenlight Stadium
*Police Vs Gaddafi FC – Lugogo
*BUL FC Vs Busoga United – Bugembe
*SC Villa Vs URA FC – Njeru
- Onduparaka will be without Okocha Rashid who is serving his ban
- Defender Ivan Okello has recovered from an injury while Gabriel Matata has also been included in the squad
- Dudu Ramathan will face a late fitness test while Rashid Agau is out with an injure
- Wakiso Giants is boosted with the return of Skipper Hassan Ssenyonjo who missed the last four games through injury.
- George Kaddu remains out as he sits his 7th out of 10 match ban while Amos Muwonge is back to the squad.
- Rahmat Ssenfuka and Goalkeeper Samson Kirya are ruled with thigh and shoulder injuries respectively.
- Titus Ssematimba is also out after being granted a a study leave as he continues with his university examinations.
Onduparaka: Mathias Muwanga (GK), Rashid Yakin, Jimmy Ndalambi, Amayo Ahmed, Geriga Hamza, Abasi Kateregga, Mansoor Safi, Gibson Adinho, Shaban Muhammad, Baden Mujahid, Okech Emmanuel
Wakiso Giants: Derrick Emukule (GK), Grant Matsiko, Simon Namwanja, Hassan Wasswa Dazo, Edward Satulo, Lawrence Bukenya, Hassan Ssenyonjo, Ibrahim Kasule Owen, Tom Matsiko, Ivan Bogere, Sharif Kimbowa.
Preview: Onduparaka Hoping to Return to Winning Ways
Onduparaka will set their sights on maximum points against Wakiso Giants in a league game at Greenlight Stadium in Arua.
The Caterpillars are winless in their last two games; losing away to SC Villa and a draw against Express.
George Lutalo’s side has registered just one win in the last 5 matches, a 1-0 win over Police.
The Alex Gitta side on the other hand, occupies 4th spot on the table with 15 points in 8 matches; registering 5 wins, 3 loses without a draw.
Wakiso Giants will hope to maintain their form after winning all but just one loss against Express in the last 5 matches.
The purple sharks beat Bright Stars, Tooro United, SC Villa and Busoga United in their last 5 games.
Last season, Ivan Bogere and Pius Kaggwa were on target for Wakiso Giants in a 2-0 win while the first leg at the Greenlight Stadium ended in a one-all draw with Hassan Wasswa cancelling out Kabon Living opener.
Head to Head
*Wakiso Giants 2-0 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 1-1 Wakiso Giants
*Wakiso Giants 1-0 Onduparaka
*Onduparaka 1-0 Wakiso Giants
- Uganda Cranes Fight Back To Down Moldova In Third Friendly
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Kataka Ousted By Rusekere Growers
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Nine-man Nyamityobora Knocked Out By Booma
- Golf: Singleton Challenge Season Six Returns Bigger and Better
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Gadaffi FC Eliminate Heros FC on Penalties