Wednesday 8th, 2021
Mawogola Vs Buddu – 12pm
Butambala Vs Busujju – 3pm
Current Muganzirwaza Group Standings
1. Buwekula 7
2. Buddu 7
3. Butambala 4
4. Mawogola 2
5. Busujju 1
Buddu Ssaza will be targeting to seal a quarter final berth when they face off with Mawogola in their last group game on Wednesday afternoon.
Sitted in the second place with seven points, Buddu will need any positive result on Wednesday to storm the next stage of this competition.
Bruno Bunyaga, who has been in hot form in this year’s edition will again be tasked to lift up Buddu if they are to get the needed result on Wednesday.
For Mawogola, they are already out of the Qualification contest given the fact they are on two points after their opening three games.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Butambala will take on Busujju in the other game of the day later in the evening.
Following their 1-0 win against Buwekula on Monday this week, Butambala joined the Qualification contest and a win with a big margin today might see them seal a place to the next stage.
For Busujju who have only collected one point, they will have to wait for next year as they can’t get past the group Stages in this year’s tournament.
- Uganda Cranes Fight Back To Down Moldova In Third Friendly
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Kataka Ousted By Rusekere Growers
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Nine-man Nyamityobora Knocked Out By Booma
- Golf: Singleton Challenge Season Six Returns Bigger and Better
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Gadaffi FC Eliminate Heros FC on Penalties