Wakiso Giants Defender Edward Satulo has been Suspended from Football Activities for playing violently towards an opponent in a league game.
According to FUFA, Satulo breached Article 31 (2) of the FUFA Competitions Rules after he intentionally kicked an Onduparaka player in the chest.
Consequently, the defender has been suspended for 13 days from Football Activities effective 10th December 2021.
“The FUFA Competitions Disciplinary panel has handed Wakiso Giants FC player Edward Satulo a suspension of 13 days from Football Activities effective 10th December 2021” Reads FUFA Statement. “He breached Article 31(2) of the FUFA Competitions Rules”.
“Satulo played violently towards an opponent in the game between Onduparaka FC and Wakiso Giants FC in Arua”.
“The management of the club is directed to ensure implementation of the above sanction or it will suffer consequences of fielding ineligible persons”.
The game ended in one all draw after Lubwama Joshua freekick cancelled out Amayo Ahmed first half header.
Edward Satulo will miss a home tie with UPDF, Mbarara City away and Arua Hill at home.
Wakiso Giants are 5th on the log with 16 points in 9 matches picking 5 wins, a draw and 3 loses.
- Uganda Cranes Fight Back To Down Moldova In Third Friendly
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Kataka Ousted By Rusekere Growers
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Nine-man Nyamityobora Knocked Out By Booma
- Golf: Singleton Challenge Season Six Returns Bigger and Better
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Gadaffi FC Eliminate Heros FC on Penalties