Uganda Premier League record holder SC Villa are set to sack coach Petros Koukouras, The-SportsNation has learnt.
It is said that following the poor start into the new season, the greek coach has failed to impress his bosses since his appointment in September this year.
Koukouras, who replaced Edward Kaziba, has been in charge of eight league games, winning only two,
The side that has drawn twice, has been beaten by Wakiso Giants, BUL FC, Mbarara City and Gaddafi FC.
The leadership of Omar Ahmed Mandela, is said to be in advanced talks with a local coach.
Currently SC Villa are in the 12th position, with only eight points, after eight games played so far.
Koukouras has been tasked to pick maximum points against Arua Hill in a rescheduled game on Tuesday in Arua.
They will also face current table leaders KCCA FC on Saturday.
If the decision to sack Koukouras comes to pass, it will look harsh on the Greek tactician whose squad is composed mostly youngsters and league debutants.
- Uganda Cranes Fight Back To Down Moldova In Third Friendly
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Kataka Ousted By Rusekere Growers
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Nine-man Nyamityobora Knocked Out By Booma
- Golf: Singleton Challenge Season Six Returns Bigger and Better
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Gadaffi FC Eliminate Heros FC on Penalties