Fufa Big League side Nyamityobora is set to officially appoiny Felix Sekabuuza Kawooya as the head coach on a six month contract.
Aruho Dickson who was appointed as a trainer last week will deputise Kawooya as they hope to revive the club.
The coaches have a very big task ahead to bring the troubled club back on track after a poor spell into the new season highlighted by a recent 9-1 humiliation away to Kyetume in their last match on Sunday.
They come at a time when Nyamityobora is second last in the 10th position on the big league table with just 7 points in 9 matches.
The Abanyakare who are struggling financially have been playing the season without a head coach.
The announcement comes after club Patron Ali Ssekatawa stepped aside from his role citing match fixing and betting in Ugandan football.
The former Kiboga Young Tactician’s first assignment for Nyamityobora will be an away trip to Luzira prisons ground to face Maroons FC on January 2 for their last game of the first round.
- Uganda Cranes Fight Back To Down Moldova In Third Friendly
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Kataka Ousted By Rusekere Growers
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Nine-man Nyamityobora Knocked Out By Booma
- Golf: Singleton Challenge Season Six Returns Bigger and Better
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Gadaffi FC Eliminate Heros FC on Penalties