BUL FC Assistant coach Kasule Richard thinks they were unlucky not to win the game against UPDF FC.
Ivan Ahimbisibwe’s controversial 79th minute strike denied BUL FC the maximum points after Musa Esenu had put the visitors ahead.
In his post match interview after the one-all draw, BUL FC Assistant coach Kasule said that they started well but then lost concentration late in the game.
“The game was good, we started well up to the 80th minute where we lost concentration and conceeded an equaliser,” Kasule said.
“I think we were supposed to win this game but that is football.”
BUL will hope to bounce back when they host on-form Arua Hill at the Kyabazinga Stadium Bugembe on December 28.
“I think we shall come back strong because we failed to pick the three points but I think we shall do better in our next game.”
BUL sits 3rd on the log with 22 points after 12 matches.
- Uganda Cranes Fight Back To Down Moldova In Third Friendly
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Kataka Ousted By Rusekere Growers
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Nine-man Nyamityobora Knocked Out By Booma
- Golf: Singleton Challenge Season Six Returns Bigger and Better
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Gadaffi FC Eliminate Heros FC on Penalties