The UPL Secretariat has confirmed the venue and dates for the Uganda Premier League abandoned match between Onduparaka and KCCA.
The match was abandoned in the 95th minute when Onduparaka fans broke into the Greenlight Stadium after KCCA was awarded what they claimed to be a controversial penalty by referee Ronald Madanda.
The match is set to be played on Thursday 3rd February at the Bombo Military Barracks Ground.
Rashid Okocha gave the hosts Onduparaka the lead with a nice weak foot volley before Usama Arafat and Sadat Anaku put the visitors infront, Muhammad Shaban levelled the tie at the stroke of halftime after a controversial penalty.
Onduparaka, Assistant Captain Rashid Okocha and club CEO Saba Saba were all fined and Suspended by the FUFA Competitions Disciplinary panel and the match to be replayed in a neutral ground.
There are other fixtures adjustments confirmed by the UPL Secretariat due to invitation of Uganda Cranes for International friendly matches in Turkey, Iraq and Bahrain from 10th to 28th January 2022.
Soltilo Bright Stars vs URA will be played on Tuesday 1st February, 3pm at Kavumba Recreation Ground
Vipers vs SC Villa on Wednesday 2nd February, 3pm at St Mary’s stadium Kitende.
Busoga United Vs URA FC on Friday, 4th February 2022, 3pm at FUFA Technical Centre Njeru.
- Stanbic Uganda Cup: Police Progress After Win Over Bushenyi Veterans
- Allan Busobozi: Onduparaka confirm Departure of Midfielder
- Akope Bouyant After ATX Technology Boost Ahead of Safari Tour Series
- Mutebi Sets Targets After Penning Two-year Deal at AS Kigali
- Big Interview: URA FC CEO Mayeku On Poor First Round, Timbe and Signings