Uganda Premier League side Onduparaka FC have confirmed signing three new players ahead of the 2020/21 season.
The trio include Centre back Augustine Akoch who has signed a two-year contract to stay at Greenlight until 2022.
Akoch is a former captain of Light SS who was relegated from FUFA Big League last season.
Midfielders Jasper Okello and Nelson Opio are the other additions who have signed one year and three year contracts respectively, the Caterpillars have confirmed.
The duo join from Saviors FC and have both featured for the lango province drum team.
Onduparaka FC have now signed six players in total including Bony Musema, Jerry Jakisa and Kennedy Atibuni.
Hassan Muhamood, Andama Sabir, Abel Eturude, Ezra Bida are the players that have left the club on this ongoing transfer window.
Coach Simeon Masaba has since joined UPDF FC while Club CEO Pius Bamwange resigned from his role as well.
Onduparaka FC finished eighth on the log with 31 points and under new coach Vialli Bainomugisha, they hope to put up a better performance next season.
- Natuhereza Positive As Uganda Start Afrobasket Preps Amidst Challenges
- Kitara vs KCCA: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview an Stats
- UPDF vs Villa: Team News, Probable Lineups, Preview and Stats
- Uganda Withdrawn From Rugby 7s Olympics Repechage Tourney
- Tokyo Olympics: First Batch Of Team Uganda Flagged Off