Thursday, March 18
*Kyetume Vs MYDA – 1pm
*Busoga United vs Kitara – 3:30pm
- Kyetume defender Emmanuel Obua missed the last game against Express FC and still a doubt
- The club is yet to secure a license for Agu Mansur and Michael Ange Fahe while Nicholas Kasozi and Benon Tahomera were suspended by the club.
- MYDA welcome back Isma Mafabi from suspension since his red card against Kitara, Amos Etojo is back from injury
- Faisal Muledhu and Rashid Mpata ruled out while Ahmed Saleh Hussein will need a late fitness test after missing the last game at UPDF.
Kyetume FC – Joel Mutakubwa (GK), Julius Ntambi, Richard Matovu, Joshua Kigozi, Latif Kiyemba, Isaac Kirabira, Feni Ali, Robert Sentongo, Sharif Saaka, Steven Kabuye, Ezra Bida
MYDA FC – Andrew Ssekandi, Amos Etojo, Dickson Outta, Peter Musoke, Derrick Basoga, Mark Bassi, Paul Musamali, Isma Mafabi, Moses Batali, Ibrahim Nsimbe
Kyetume FC welcome MYDA FC in a StarTimes Uganda Premier League game at FUFA Technical centre in Njeru.
The game will kickoff at 1pm and it will be followed by Busoga United home fixture against Kitara FC at the same venue.
Kyetume FC are yet to win a league game in 2021 and a spell of poor results saw Livingston Mbabazi replaced with Alex Isabirye who has collected two from possible 12 points.
If their performance in a goalless draw at Express is to go by, Kyetume will get the better of MYDA FC.
Joel Mutakubwa was outstanding but they played generally as a team on a mission.
However, they need to score goals this time round and Robert Ssentongo must be the man they should look at.
MYDA on the other hand, are set to end the first round without a victory in what has been a poor outing in their debut season in top flight.
The story of their financial struggles has been retold, but a game against struggling Kyetume presents a good chance for MYDA to finally get off the mark.
They were the second best against UPDF FC, just like in most of their other games, and if they are to survive the drop, a win at Kyetume will be the first step towards that direction.
- Sit 13th with 12 points, just a point above the red zone.
- Yet to win a league game in their previous games
- Lost to Villa and KCCA (1-0) in their last two games at Kavumba
- Bottom of the 16-team table with just three points after 14 games
- They are yet to win a league game going into Match-day 14
- They have conceded 44 goals, the highest tally this season.