FUFA Big League side Terrazo and Tile FC have named Robert Ssekweyama as the new coach ahead of the start of the second round.
Ssekweyama replaces Michael Bukenya who steered the club in the first round.
The Western Regional entity, in their debut season in Big League, ended the first round bottom of Rwenzori group.
“This serves to clarify and inform the general public that Terrazzo and Tiles Fc has today, MUTUALLY agreed to terminate the agreement / contract between head coach MR. MICHEAL BUKENYA and the club after taking us through the first round of our maiden BIG LEAGUE SEASON,” reads a statement from the club in part.
“The management has further taken a decision to a point a new head coach Mr.SEKWEYAMA ROBERT, who is going to take charge of the team effective Tuesday 04th May 2021. We wish them all success in their next take ups.”
Ssemweyama, former defender of Mityana UTODA, Simba and SC Villa, has had coaching stints at Express, Villa, Kamwokya United and Dove FC.
His first assignment will be to help the club retain their Big League status.
The club has also announced the acquisition of new players Apenyo Daniel, Junior Ainamani, Gerrard Rwakitinti, Adam Kizza Katongole, Owen Byaruhanga ahead of their monday clash with Luwero United at Kakyeka.
- Uganda Cranes Vs Eastern Region: Preview, Probable Lineups and TV
- I’m building a Competitive Team – Alex Isabirye
- Lady Jills Triumphant As MUK Celebrates International Day For University Sport
- Africa U19 Qualifiers: Baby Cricket Cranes Set for Rwanda
- Tibo Balemangi Tressor: Onduparaka Unveils Congolese Midfielder