Former SC Villa Winger Vitalis Tabu will have to wait to make his debut for his new club Calvary FC Midigo after he was excluded from the list of the travelling squad.
FUFA Big League side Calvary FC announced a 20-man squad for their season opener against Maroons at the Luzira Prisons ground on Friday, November 12th.
Coached by Godfrey Akena, Clavary FC will be hoping for top-flight promotion in their second season in top flight.
The squad includes three Goalkeepers, six defenders, Six Midfielders and five forwards.
New signing Odargui Khalid also misses out, but Owiny Ronald Ogenga, Choka Julius, Kilama Dickens Victor and Otingcwinyu Erick are all set to make their debuts.
The Yumbe based side will start their quest for Premier League promotion with two away games to Maroons at the Luzira prisons Ground and Ndejje University at the Arena of Visions on 18th November.
Goalkeepers – Norman Angufindru, Maganda Saleh, Arop Desmond
Defenders – Wabuleta Jackson, Adrikos Emmanuel, Atube Rogers, Owing Ronald Ogenga, Afema Milton, Obwouya James.
Midfielders – Choka Julius, Agotre Christopher, Norman Brown, Andama Sabir, Obedmoth David, Talib Kassim.
Strikers – Adriko Nasir, Opiyo Nelson, Oonyu Paul, Kilama Dickens Victor, Otingcwinyu Erick.
- Airtel FUFA Awards: Bobosi, Najjemba Leave Munyonyo Cruising
- Handball: Uganda To Send U18 and U20 National Teams To Ethiopia
- Masaza Cup: Buddu Seek to Brighten Qualification Chances
- Hadijah Nandago Earns Uganda U20 Slim Advantage Over South Africa
- Pilsner UPL Awards: Titus Ssematimba, URA duo Nominated for November Gong